Translate

Saturday 31 May 2014

May Just Nan SAL

Just Nan SAL
Just Nan SAL is hosted by Zeb of Keep Calm and Cross Stitch

This month I stitched some more of the not-very-seasonal Winter Typography.  Lots of lovely B5200 white snowflakes.

Here is the piece last time I showed you:



And here it is today:


Not huge amounts of progress, but another snowflake completed is one less to stitch!

I've spent quite alot of time this months stitching on things for other people once again, most of which I can't show until they get them.  Oh well, it will give me lots to show next month!

Finally, don't forget the Summer Postcard Blog Hop.  This year's theme is Gardens, click on the picture of the garden to the top right of the blog for more details.



10 comments:

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching..
Big hugs x

Vickie said...

Love it! Have a super weekend.

Beth said...

Winter Typography is very interesting. A unique design.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

This is looking good.

Susan said...

Very pretty. Now that the temperatures here are going into the 90s, the colors on this one are just what I need.

Julie said...

It's looking lovely.

Lili said...

Lovely progress!!

The Crafty Princess said...

That's a pretty snowflake, very cool effect against the fabric. Perfection!
xo Alicia

Brenda said...

Any and ALL stitches count toward it being fully stitched!!!

It looks sooo delicate and dainty!!

Beautiful stitching hon!

Shebafudge said...

A bit late but Winter Typography is looking really pretty. I think I will have to 'invest' in this series sooner or later. :)