Translate

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Smalls SAL February Update



The Smalls SAL is hosted by Stitching Lotus

I chose three different monthly themes to follow this year:

Hallowe'en Ornie SAL - 12 different themes
Little Stitcher Fairy Tale 12 Days of Christmas - one per month
Primitive Hare Spooky Countdown - one per week starting 31st January

I haven't finished my Vampire for the Hallowe'en SAL yet and I'm now waiting for the metallic black thread to arrive so I don't think it will be done before the end of the month.



Brooke's Books from JCS Hallowe'en 2013

I'm saving my Little Stitcher design for the TUSAL post and you've seen my Spooky Countdown already but here it is again:


So maybe I'd better show you something new:


Lots of progress on this!  It's the cover kit from WOCS issue 213 a Somebunny design.  Stitched on aida.  Not my usual thing at all but one of my school mum friends has just had a baby so I thought this would make a nice card for her.  Most of the design is printed onto the paper mount, you just stitch the bunny's head.

Finally, I have been going through my magazines and have a few that I'm thinking of selling.  I've done this in the past and usually get about £3 plus postage on EBay so I thought I'd offer them here first for £3 each including postage or two for £5 or three for (I don't know, I'll work it out!).  I mostly have Cross Stitch Crazy (2013/14 issues) and Cross Stitcher (2012/13 issues).  I'd like to hang on to my Cross Stitch Collections and World of Cross Stitching for a little longer but if there is a design you are desperate for then there's no harm asking.  The £3 is for UK stitchers only I'm afraid as it costs an unbelievable £7 to mail to the US or Australia!
So have a look at my Magazine Contents page and let me know if there is any particular issue you are interested in.  The Cross Stitcher mags aren't there but I can scan the contents page if you ask.




18 comments:

Carin said...

Great stitching again !! I love your bunnie.. I also have a couple of older patterns of those bunnies ... they are so sweet.

Julie said...

Your bunny will make a super card, I love bunnies!
Nice vampire, she looks very glamourous.

Unknown said...

Love this!

Christine said...

I love the flapper vampire!
Great start on the new baby card

Thoeria said...

I love somebunny charts! They're always so cheery and cutsie! I have a few in my stash....need to haul them out one day!

Elunia said...

Very nice stitching.

Giovanna said...

Nice smalls-to-be, the vampire lady is so glamorous :-)

Giovanna said...

Nice smalls-to-be, the vampire lady is so glamorous :-)

Maria del Valle said...

Hello Jo
Cute bunny and your vampire is beautiful!!
Happy stitching!

Lili said...

Lovely stitching!!

Wendy said...

wow, that's a lot of SALs, you're making some good progress! I love Somebunny so I think that is adorable!

stitchersanon said...

I missed those SALs...I wonder how lol. Love your stitching, very cute

Anonymous said...

Fun designs! Can't wait to see the little vamp flapper done!

Gwen said...

Your lady Vamp is very classy.

Brigitte said...

Great smalls that you were stitching last month. That little vampire in its blood red dress is just gorgeous.

Sandy In Montana said...

Great smalls, Jo.

Take Care & Happy Stitchin'
Sandy

Heather said...

You are making great progress, Jo. I especially like the Brooke's Books design. I haven't bought that one.. yet. ;)

The Crafty Princess said...

Love your sexy vampira and the countdown. Halloween brings out some of your best work me thinks.
Alicia xo